Sunday, January 20, 2013

My very first crop...

Well I attended my very first all day crop! 14 hours of card making fun. How or why I never discovered this sooner is beyond me. About 20 ladies attended and was the creativity flowing. Although I wasn’t very productive (too much yapping), I can’t wait till next month’s crop! See the only card I cranked out? It was for a scrap box challenge. The trick was only to use what was found in the scrap box. The ONLY thing that could be used of mine was a stamp. Eh…I was second runner up.



I think I'll try my luck at some other challenges....
Paper Playtime
Little Scrap Pieces

4 comments:

  1. Great card, nice banners and pattern paper! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like so much fun! Love your card the banners are the perfect background of for your sentiment and your beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and flowers. The crop sounds like fun. Thanks for joining us at LSP.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of your card! It is so super cute...jealous of your cropping experience too!

    ReplyDelete