Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yoo-hooo...

Goodness!!!  That’s the word that about sums up the first few weeks of this year so far.  Now that the house has recovered from the worst stomach virus that has hit our family in years, I’m finally able to get everyone back to work and school…freeing me up for a little “me” time a.k.a. crafting time. 

With the laundry done, supper planned, dog fed, and candles lit, I’m sitting down to pay a little attention to my blog.  That said, a “Valentine-ie” card that I’m entering in a few challenges, and a “Spring-ie” card for my girlfriend, since Houston is flirting with the 80’s these days.


I used metallic colored pencils that looked neat and unused to color in the stamp and shade the flowers.  I found them in the kid's art supplies I reorganized over the weekend.  They are now mine...muah, haaa, haa, ha!   



2 comments:

  1. Great cards-- the Valentine is fabulous! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the colors you've used on the first one and the wonderful ribbon detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete